$20 - $80 NZDBook Now
The famous Remarkables mountain range is about fun, families and freestyle, all an easy 40 minute drive from downtown Queenstown. What’s not to love about three sun-drenched, north-facing snow-filled bowls perfectly formed to cater for everyone from absolute beginners to powderhounds.
This location and elevation also attracts fantastic natural snow, supported by the firepower of over 100 snow guns to keep trails across the 385 ha skiable terrain topped up nicely.
Bigger, better and even more remarkable, the ski field boasts an impressive new architecturally-designed base building, new high-speed six-seater chairlift to Curvey Basin, as well as additional snowmakers and more car parks.
Novice no more when you and your family ease into skiing or riding, starting at a dual-sided beginners slope with covered conveyor with world-class instructors sharing the love.
Intermediate to advanced skiers and serious high-flying freestylers and boarders can Sugar Bowl and its terrain parks from the high speed Curvey Basin six-seater chair. From kids (and adults!) hitting their first jumps or boxes to some of New Zealand's best in the Freestyle Zone or The Stash, Sugar Bowls a mecca for fun.
A visit to Queenstown isn’t complete without skiing The Remarkables and sister mountain Coronet Peak. For the best value for money, we recommend buying a multi-day pass which provides access to both mountains to get the full experience and have an epic winter holiday.
- Duration Hours
- Price Information
- Transport Info
- Opening Hours
- Groups Info
- Months of Operation
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Internet Access
- Kids menu
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Outdoor seating
- Ski Storage
- Town Transfers
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $20
- MaxPrice: $80
- Save big on multi-day lift pass prices, for example a 6-day pass at $80/day, the 3 Peak Season Pass & Intro to Snow lesson packages.
- Let us take you there! Multiple daily services on the NZSki ski bus from the Snow Centre with pick up en route. Hotel pick-up service available
- Monday : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Group Info: Grab the whole crew and share the stoke! Group rates apply to selected products where 15 or more people are visiting The Remarkables as a group. Must be pre-booked and pre-paid in advance with the Sales and Reservations team.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 0
- June, July, August, September, October