The World Bar & Restaurant
$8 - $30 NZDVisit Website
The World Bar is part fishing cabin, meat aficionados parlour and sunbathers paradise. This bars eclectic decor accents attention to detail and a handmade aesthetic.
From the 100% fresh New Zealand grass-fed beef burgers to the selection of New Zealand wines and craft beers. Since 1996 The World Bar has been serving up the iconic Teapot Cocktails to the Queenstown masses and brand new options raise the bar again.
This location marks the second home for the bar after a fire destroyed the original location in 2013. A completely new kitchen focuses on fare that is locally grown and house-ground burgers delight the meat addicted. Just to keep everyone happy, most of the menu is available as Vegetarian and Gluten free.
Families are welcome for lunch and dinner.
Once the sun goes down, this spot transforms into a spontaneous party atmosphere, which leaves you feeling like you just raved in your grandfather's woodshed.
- Internet Access
- Kids menu
- Outdoor seating
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $8
- MaxPrice: $30
- Monday: 11:30 AM - 2:30 AM
- Tuesday: 3:00 PM - 2:30 AM
- Wednesday: 3:00 PM - 2:30 AM
- Thursday: 3:00 PM - 2:30 AM
- Friday: 11:30 AM - 2:30 AM
- Saturday: 11:30 AM - 2:30 AM
- Sunday: 11:30 AM - 2:30 AM
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Here at The World Bar we love to host anything from anniversary dinners to adventure film premiers…in fact we even played homage to a peep show once! We’d love to hear what it is you’re planning and how we can help.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com