$220 - $800 NZDBook Now
Tirohanga Lodge has been created with intent. Tirohanga is Maori - meaning scenery or perspective. We have chosen this name for our Lodge as it represents both
- the stunning scenery surrounding it – Lake Wakatipu, Cecil and Walter Peaks to the South, The Remarkables to the East, Queenstown Hill to the North, and Ben Lomond and Bob’s Peak to the West; and
- the relaxation, calm and new perspectives on the life we hope you gain when staying at the Lodge.
We hope that when you visit Queenstown and stay at Tirohanga Lodge, you will have time to appreciate the beautiful vista as well as reflect and rejuvenate during your holiday.
Our 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom visitor accommodation has a large private deck for summertime BBQ entertaining. Three bedrooms, all with floor to ceiling windows face the lake.
All essentials included. Ultra-fast fibre internet. Underfloor heating, Brand new, modern appliances throughout. A portable cot and high chair cater to families with children. Local maps, guidebooks and recommendations all available.
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access
- Kitchen Facilities
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor seating
- Queen Bed
- Ski Storage
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $220
- MaxPrice: $800
- Open For Business : Yes
- Months of Operation : Open year round
- Hours : 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org