Treble Cone Ski Area
$65 - $130 NZDBook Now
Treble Cone, the largest ski area in NZ’s South Island, is famous for its long, uncrowded groomed runs, legendary off-piste terrain and unrivalled views over Lake Wanaka and the Southern Alps. Located just a 35 minute scenic drive from Wanaka and a 90 minute drive from Queenstown via the Crown Range road.
Treble Cone is a must-do experience for skiers and snowboarders with a massive 700m of vertical, which also allows for some of New Zealand’s longest groomed trails and best free riding terrain.
If you're not quite ready to explore too far from the groomers just yet, Treble Cone's snow sports school can help you get up to speed- whatever your level. Treble Cone's learner area is located alongside the comforts of the Base lodge and café with the convenience of a fully kitted ski and snowboard rental shop.
Save time on the mountain and get prepared early. Visit our Wanaka (20 Helwick Street) or Queenstown (37 Camp Street) offices for a full range of ticketing and rental needs.
- On-site Parking
- Restaurant on Site
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $65
- MaxPrice: $130
- Adult, Child, Senior and Student rates available. Lift passes are open dated & are valid for use across both Treble Cone & Cardrona for winter 2020
- Mountain shuttle available from the bottom car park (at the bottom of the mountain access road) Priced at $10pp return.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Mountain Open from 27 June 2020 to 6 September 2020 - Outside these dates our Town Office is open
- Months of Operation : August, September, June, July
- Group Capacity: 0