Milford Sound Fly-Cruise-Fly
$449 - $559 NZDBook Now
Take flight on one of our luxury small plane flights leaving Queenstown. Take in the awe-inspiring scenery from your very own window seat as you soar over Fiordland National Park, and be educated and entertained by our pilots commentary.
Landing at Milford Sound airport you will be escorted to the Cruise Terminal either by shuttle or 15 minute nature walk to meet your boat.
Enjoy 2 hours of spectacular scenery and wildlife on the Gem of the Sound, learn all about the history of the area from the skipper as he skillfully pulls the boat underneath waterfalls and right up to the base of famous Mitre Peak.
Your pilots will meet you off the cruise at the Terminal and walk or drive you back to the awaiting plane for your return to Queenstown. Taking a different route there's so many more opportunities for jealousy inducing photos to show your friends and family back home.
Approximately 40 minutes later you're back in Queenstown, your complimentary shuttle will drop you back to your hotel with plenty of time to enjoy the legendary dining scene.
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- On-site Parking
- Town Transfers
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $449
- MaxPrice: $559
- From $449 per adult, $325 per child (4-15 years old). Infants fly free on a parent's lap.
- Courtesy transport available to and from your Queenstown and Fernhill accommodation.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: We can accommodate 39 passengers on our fleet of 5 aircraft: (1) Cessna C208, thirteen passengers (3) GA8 Airvans, seven passengers each (1) Piper Lance, five passengers
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 39