$1,299 NZDBook Now
Pick your glacier: the Tasman Glacier on the east side of Mt. Cook, or the Franz Josef Glacier on the west coast. Take the one-hour flight with us from Queenstown to Franz or Mt. Cook, then gear up and board your helicopter for a two-hour hike on the glacier. There you'll explore ice-caves and crevasses and learn about the natural processes that govern glacier activity from your guide.
Departure time is 9:30am, returning at 4:30pm. Winter (May 1st to September 30th) departure is 8:30am returning by 4:00pm.
What to bring:
- 3 - 4 layers of warm upper body clothing (jeans are not recommended on wet days
- sunglasses and sunblock
- daypack, a drink, light snacks or lunch
- warm hat and gloves
- Price: $1,299
- $1299 per adult $1099 per child (9-15) Heli-hike is not available to children under 9 years old
- Courtesy pick up from your Queenstown/Fernhill/Arthur's Point accommodation is available
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: We have 40 seats across our fleet of 5 aircraft: (3) GA8 Airvans carrying 7 passengers each (1) Piper Lance carrying 5 adults and 1 child (1) Cessna C208B carrying 13 adults We can bring in more aircraft from other operators if required.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 30