Routeburn Track 3 day/2 night Guided Walk
$1,375 NZDBook Now
The Routeburn Track Guided Walk is a 3 day/2 night hiking adventure exploring New Zealand's Southern Alps, traversing two National Parks, Fiordland and Mt Aspiring. The hike includes transport to and from the track, accommodation in private lodges on track, with hot showers, and all meals. Your walk starts at the Divide, on the scenic Milford Road.
Take the optional walk to Key Summit for its panorama view of the surrounding mountain ranges. Our experienced guides will be with you along the track to provide the information and assistance you need, but we encourage you to take your time, walk at your own pace and leave the cares of the modern world behind. Lake Mackenzie Lodge is your first night's stop where a yummy dinner and hot shower awaits.
An alpine traverse along the Hollyford Face with panoramic views out to Martin's bay on the West Coast. The track then curves around Lake Harris down to the Routeburn Falls where Falls lodge awaits.
A gentle walk out to the Glenorchy end of the Track with a refreshing drink at the pub on the way back to Queenstown.
- Price: $1,375
- Price varies depending on season and room type. Child pricing is available.
- Transport to and from Queenstown to the Tracks is included in all walks with Ultimate Hikes.
- Monday : 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Tuesday : 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Wednesday : 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Thursday : 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Friday : 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Saturday : 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Sunday : 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Group Info: We can take up to 40 people on each walk. Group bookings discounts vary - please contact our reservation office for details. Group bookings are subject to availability.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 40
- January, April, March, February, December, November