Routeburn Track 3 day/2 night guided walk
$1,475 NZDBook Now
The Routeburn Track Guided Walk is a 3 day/2 night hiking adventure exploring New Zealand's Southern Alps, traversing two National Parks, Fiordland and Mt Aspiring. The hike includes transport to and from the track, accommodation in private lodges on track, with hot showers, and all meals. Your walk starts at the Divide, on the scenic Milford Road.
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- King Single Bed
- Queen Bed
- MinPrice: $1,475
- Price varies depending on season and room type. Child pricing is available.
- Transport to and from Queenstown to the track is included in all walks with Ultimate Hikes.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Tuesday : 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Wednesday : 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Thursday : 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Friday : 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Saturday : Closed
- Sunday : Closed
- Months of Operation : January, February, March, April, November, December
- Group Info: We can take up to 40 people on each walk. Group bookings discounts vary - please contact our reservation office for details. Group bookings are subject to availability.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 40