Vesta Design Boutique
A shopping experience like no other, Vesta isn’t just famous for its rare and collectible goods. The Design store is located in New Zealand’s adventure capital, Queenstown, on water’s edge of Lake Wakatipu in a preserved historic building. Established in 1999, Vesta is an unexpected rarity in the centre of town and once discovered will always be revisited. In its near original state Queenstown’s oldest house (Williams Cottage) built in 1864 is the perfect setting for a design store like no other.
There has been no stone left unturned when it comes to the cleverly chosen, cream of the crop collection of New Zealand Art, Design, Gifts, children's wear, books & toys, modern, contemporary jewellery, fashion, ceramics, a virtually endless array of products.Come and sample a barista made coffee from our new vintage coffee cart located in the beautiful english gardens. Our very own florist "In the Pink" is available on site daily, offering fresh flowers to suit. It is not just a store - it is an adventure!
- Monday: 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Holiday hours: Winter opening hours - changes from 1 September
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec