Steamer Wharf is Queenstown's eating, drinking and entertainment destination. Whether you are after a family meal or fine dining experience, a quiet drink or a night out on the town, Steamer Wharf caters for every occasion. There are numerous bars and restaurants to choose from, and a casino.
Come here to experience Queenstown's original Ice Bar experience at Minus 5 or buy souvenirs and clothing at OK gift shop. You can book your trips and board the TSS Earnslaw, on Queenstown's waterfront at Steamer Wharf with picturesque views of Walter and Cecil Peak, The Remarkables and Queenstown Bay. It is only a 2 minute walk from the CBD and is easily accessible to everyone.
Check out the Steamer Wharf website www.steamerwharf.co.nz for more information!
- Eat In Only
- Kids menu
- Outdoor seating
- A range of food and beverage options for all budgets and occasions.
- Taxi rank, Bus stop, Ferry and Water Taxi close by
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec