Kinloch Lodge offers a variety of rooms including double, queen and super king bedded rooms, family rooms, and budget Youth Hostel accommodation.
With both excellent self catering facilites and a restaurant on site, the lodge is a great base for spending a few days exploring the area or starting and finishing a multi day hike from.
Activities in the area include kayaking, horse treks, skydiving, jet boat safaris and guided walks. Enjoy all year fishing on the lake, our open air hot tub or relax in the TV room with 100s of movies & free popcorn!
In the trekking season shuttles to and from Queenstown, Kinloch and the Routeburn / Greenstone/ Caples tracks are available. We also run boat trips across the lake to/from Glenorchy, a 5 min journey. Group meals & small meeting packages are available.
- As a venue we provide prices for exclusive site hire through to large group meals. Just send us an email with your questions and we can send you a pic.
- We can provide transport between Kinloch and Glenorchy via boat or mini bus.
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Usually closed after breakfast service
- Group Info: Shared facilities can be adapted upon request. We can cater for up to 90 people in our restaurant and sleep 52 on site.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Num Of Function Rooms: 2
- Board Room Capacity: 30
- Jan - Dec