Ready to make your next event the most memorable yet?
The Queenstown Convention Bureau is here to help.
The Queenstown Convention Bureau (QCB) is part of the non-profit regional tourism organisation, Destination Queenstown and offers dedicated advice for your conference, incentive or event in Queenstown.
What do you get when you work with us?
- Using the Bureau is completely free of charge. Our expert team is here to make choosing Queenstown for your next event simple.
- The QCB represent all suppliers in Queenstown so the client is given all options available to fit the brief.
- The QCB can introduce you to the most appropriate operators to ensure the success of your event. Visits are tailored to suit your event requirements and maximise your time spent in Queenstown. Meet the team below to find contact details.
- A brief of your event is sent to all relevant Queenstown suppliers to tender for your business. The information is collected and presented in one bid document providing a summary of the best options and costs for your event. Click here to request a proposal
Representation in Queenstown and Australia
- The team in both Queenstown and Australia means you can get in touch, wherever you are located.
Promotional Material Toolkit
- If you are in the initial stages of planning an event in Queenstown or if your event is already confirmed then this toolkit can help with information about the destination.
- A great way to immerse yourself in the destination. If Queenstown is a potential destination for your next event, let the QCB know. There are several famils hosted throughout the year, so if you would like more information please get in touch with the team. Contacts details can be found below at 'Meet the Team'.
Pre and Post Suggestions
- Whether your event is being held in Queenstown or somewhere else in New Zealand the QCB can offer suggested itineraries for delegates to add pre or post days in our region.
Incentive Itinerary Suggestions
- We can offer suggestions on how an incentive itinerary could look. Take a look at some incentive itinerary suggestions, or contact us for something more tailored to your groups needs.
- Distributed on a quarterly basis this publication provides the latest industry news, accommodation, venue and activity updates on Queenstown, all in one place. Sign up here.
Conference Assistance Programme (CAP)
- We work with Tourism New Zealand in support of International bids through the Conference Assistance Programme.
- The events calendar is a great way to know what events are taking place in Queenstown when you are holding or potentially holding your event in Queenstown.
Meet the Team
Business Development & Convention Bureau Director+64 3 441 0753 kirann@queenstownNZ.nz
Kia Ora, hello, I have been living in Queenstown since January 2018, however my attachment to Queenstown started over 15 years back on my first visit here while I was working with Tourism New Zealand. Autumn is my favourite time of the year when everything around town turns green and gold! I love the trails around town and try to get out on walks with my three year old son as often as I can. Please do feel free contact me for any information you need about Queenstown for your clients.
Convention Bureau Business Development Manager - Australia & North America+61 422 299 177 (Melbourne) janak@queenstownNZ.nz
As a born-and-bred proud Kiwi living in Melbourne, I consider myself truly blessed to represent the most spectacular part of NZ. Although I travel to Queenstown many times each year, flying in over the Southern Alps and experiencing the extraordinary sight of the Remarkables, Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding countryside from the air never fails to take my breath away, whatever time of year. This is something everyone should experience in their lifetime. I would love to assist with making this a reality so please contact me for help with your event.
Convention Bureau Business Development Manager - Asia+64 3 441 0708 ellaz@queenstownNZ.nz
I have been very lucky to call Queenstown home for the last 8 years. I am very grateful to travel frequently for work and also get to enjoy this amazing lifestyle here. In my spare time, I love taking my miniature dachshund Rocky for a walk or a bike ride around Queenstown. I also love playing golf as well as enjoying a glass of Central Otago pinot noir at 19th hole. I look forward to meeting you and sharing my local knowledge.
QCB NZ Business Development & Marketing Manager+64 3 441 0750 sophiea@queenstownNZ.nz
I feel very lucky to be able to say that I grew up in Queenstown, the adventure capital, with walking and cycle trails, parks and ski fields right here on our doorstep. I love the distinct four seasons that we get in Queenstown, you will find me skiing in winter and spending time at the lake in summer. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about Queenstown and I will look forward to helping you with any queries that you may have.
Convention Bureau Business Development Executive+64 3 441 0705 chelseak@queenstownNZ.nz
For most of my childhood Queenstown was my home; the ultimate playground! After my tertiary studies I could not resist coming back to this beautiful part of New Zealand. Queenstown is truly unique and will always hold a special place in my heart. It’s calming yet vibrant, with plenty to see and do, and breath-taking scenery that is forever changing with the seasons. As a local I am proud of our place and our people, let us welcome you into our home and you can see for yourself what makes it so magical.
Keep up with the latest news, developments and products for meetings, conference and incentives in Queenstown with our quarterly newsletter, the Queenstown Convention Bureau Remarks.