$229 - $249 NZDBook Now
THE CANYON SWING
It’s perfectly normal to feel nervous jumping off a cliff, but boy is it fun!
The freefall is intense, lasting just a bit longer than you think it should. Then when the swing kicks in it’s smiles from ear to ear. Is it worth it? Hell yeah it is. So much so that you will want do it all over again!
Check out our deals below, save yourself some money!
HOW IT WORKS
After leaping off the platform you’ll free fall 60 metres, rushing past the rocky cliff so close you’ll think you could touch it.
Then it’s a super smooth transition from freefall to swing, soaring above the river below. Once you’ve stopped swinging, we’ll bring you back up to where it all began.
WHY CHOOSE US
- 109m high
- 60m freefall
- 200m swing
- Smooth transition from freefall to swing
- Heaps of crazy jump styles
- Jump yourself or be released
- Epic scenery just 15 minutes from town
- Small groups with regular trips
- Awesome photos & videos
- Locally owned and operated since 2002
- A must do in Queenstown
SOLO OR TANDEM
Would you go it alone or share the fear? Both different experiences, so it all depends on how you get your kicks. Perhaps it’s your first time doing something this ridiculous try a tandem, then, if you you’re gagging for more, go for round two solo.
HEAPS OF JUMPSTYLES
We simply don’t jump off a cliff we make it seriously fun. Why not ride off on a trike or with a bin on your head? Don’t worry though we are still a bit traditional with forwards and backwards styles too. For those whose feet just won’t leave the safety of the ground we have cutaway options. With solo and tandem options too choose from, there’s something for everyone.
- Minimum age – 10 years
- Maximum solo weight – 160kgs
- Maximum combined tandem weight – 180kgs
- Those who are pregnant are unable to participate
- Closed toe shoes required
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Extra swings available on site
- Spectators welcome
- Transport included – private access to site
- Two hour round trip
- Photos & video to purchase
- We operate rain, hail and shine
- MinPrice: $229
- MaxPrice: $249
- Solo - $249 Solo + Photos & video - $299 Tandem - $458 Tandem + photos & video - $508 Spectators - $20 Extra swings - $50
- Just 10 minutes drive from town Transport included Pick up's available from Shotover Jet river base Spectators welcome
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Suitable for small groups, please contact us for details
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 0