Bike & Wine Hopper Combo
$78 - $118 NZDBook Now
Enjoy an adventure in the great outdoors with all modes of transport included!
Start your day with a scenic bike ride, crossing bridges, passing by historic cottages and enjoy breath taking views over farmland with mountain views.
Once reaching the Gibbston Valley climb on board our Wine Hopper Bus and reward yourself with a wine tasting, cheesery visit or dine at one of our many winery restaurants or pub.
Visit historic Arrowtown which is at the start of your bike trail. Ride along the Arrow and Kawarau Rivers, you’ll cross the historic Kawarau Bridge where you get a close-up view of bungy jumpers at the AJ Hackett Bungy Centre. This is the beginning of Gibbston’s Valley of the Vines. Allowing 2 hours for biking, your Wine Hopper Bus guide then meets you at the first winery where you leave your bikes to be picked up.
Your afternoon at the wineries is taken care of with the Wine Hopper Bus shuttling you around the Gibbston wineries at your leisure. We circulate the vineyards every 60 minutes throughout the day. Clients are able to return to town whenever they are ready, arriving back at either 1pm, 3pm, 5pm or 6pm.
- Pick up & transfer from Queenstown to start your bike ride in Arrowtown
- Bike and Helmet hire and pre ride briefing
- 12km scenic bike trail
- Hop-on & off style shuttle service around Gibbston wine region and return to Queenstown
- Map and Timetable
- Wine Hopper wristband for selected winery discounts
- Friendly and helpful on-bus guide
- Air Conditioning
- MinPrice: $78
- MaxPrice: $118
- $78 Child $118 Adult $40 E-Bike upgrade
- Our Wine Hopper Bus departs from The Station Building at 10am and transfers you to Arrowtown.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:30am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday : 8:30am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday : 8:30am - 9:00pm
- Thursday : 8:30am - 9:00pm
- Friday : 8:30am - 9:00pm
- Saturday : 8:30am - 9:00pm
- Sunday : 8:30am - 9:00pm
- Holiday hours : Not open Public Holidays
- Months of Operation : Open year round
- Group Info: If more than 8 people please call us to discuss options
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 8